The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
The Indian Coast Guard offers you a challenging and inspiring career as a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in the pay scale for Assistant Commandant at Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400/-.
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (GD) Male
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot) Male
- Assistant Commandant – Technical (Mechanical/Electrical) Male (only for SC/ST/OBC)
- Assistant Commandant (Law) Male (only for SC/OBC)
- Assistant Commandant Short Service Commission (Pilots) Male and Female
- Assistant Commandant General Duty Female
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are requested to apply online at Coast Guard Recruitment website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 19/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 only.