Options Dehradun is one of the Best Coaching Institute for NIFT in Dehradun. Our most of the students are selected in NIFT.
NIFT Application Form 2015 Details:
NIFT 2016 Exam Important Dates:
- Online registration starts: 2nd week of Nov. 2015
- Online registration closed: 2nd week of Jan. 2016
- Online registration closed (with late fee as Rs.5000/-): 3rd week of Jan. 2016
- Admit card issue: 4th week of Jan. 2015
- Phase 1 (paper based test) examination hold on: 1st week of Feb. 2016
- Phase 2 (paper based test) examination hold on: 4th week of Feb. 2016
- Phase 2 (computer based test) examination hold on: 4th week of Feb. 2016
- Date of GD and PI: April – May 2016
- Declaration of final result: May – June 2016
- Counselling: June 2016 onwards
Application Fee: For General /OBC Candidates: Rs 1200 For SC/ST/PHP Candidates: Rs 600 The application fee should be paid either online through Internet Banking/ Debit /Credit Card or offline through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi only.