Options is one of the Best Coaching Institute in Dehradun for SSC CGL Preprations. Options Coaching Institute was established in the year 1998 by Mr. Himanshu Goel, an expert in the field of Mathematics.
What is SSC CGL:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an GOVT OF INDIA organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Exam conducted by SSC 1-SSC(CHSL) 2- SSC(CGL) 3-SSC (CPO)
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC – CGL) for recruitment to different Central Civil posts – Assistant / Inspector /SI / Divisional Accountant /Statistical Officer/ Auditor/Accountant/Junior Accountant /UDC / Tax Assistant / Compiler, for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification required. The recruitment for these posts is done in departments of Central Secretariat Service / Central Vigilance Commission / Intelligence Bureau / Ministry of Railways / Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Defence / CBI and a few other Ministries / Departments / Organisations of the Central Govt.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam:
- Assistant Posts :- Graduation from Recognized University
- SI in CBI :- Graduation
- Inspector (Central Excise | Preventive Officer | Examiner) Post :- Graduation
- Inspector (Income Tax | AEO in DoE) Posts :- Graduation
- Inspector in Divisional Accountant Posts :- Graduation
- Auditor | Accountant | Junior Accountant Posts :- Graduation
- Compiler Posts :- Graduation Degree with Economics or statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or elective subject.
Age Criteria for SSC CGL :-
- Age for Assistant Posts :- Between 20-27 Years
- Age for SI in CBI :- Between 20-25 Posts
- All Posts :- Age Between 18-27 Years
Note: Age Relaxation is according to the Govt. Norms which is 03 years relaxation in upper age limit of OBC Candidates and 05 Years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Test Duration and Pattern (SSC CGL 2015)
|*Only for candidates who apply for the posts of Statistical Investigator Grade- II or Compiler.|
- Interview: 100 marks (for only those posts in which it is prescribed).
- Post of Assistant in CSS: Computer Proficiency Test with Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides modules.
- Post of Tax Assistant: Data Entry Skill Test at speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
|SSC CGL is a paper based test and consists of three successive stages:-|
|•||Tier I – Objective type test|
|•||Tier II – Objective type test|
|•||Tier III – Computer proficiency test/ skill test/ interview depending on the post.|
|Note: For selection to certain posts there are certain set standards as well as a physical test. Refer official notification for details.|