[bpsc.bih.nic.in] BPSC 2018 Combined Preliminary Exam Application Online, Bihar Public Service Commission, Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2018. Online Application form apply, Eligibility criteria and registration fees.
BPSC 2018 Combined Preliminary Exam Application Online
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification of recruitment for eligible candidates to provide jobs on 1255 posts. The applications are invited from interested candidates for 64th Combined Preliminary Exam 2018 under the guidelines of BPSC. To prepare for BPSC combined prelim exam 2018, the candidates can get the best coaching by joining ‘Options Dehradun’. The interested candidates can check the important details of the examination going through this article below.
BPSC Preliminary Exam Dates 2018
Now here we are going to provide some important dates related to the Preliminary Examination.
|Date of Application Began||3 August 2018|
|Last Date for Apply||20 August 2018|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||24 August 2018|
|Last Date Complete Form||31st August 2018|
|Examination Date||Available Soon.|
BPSC Preliminary Exam notification 2018<= Read also
BPSC Preliminary Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who are searching for the BPSC Preliminary Exam eligibility details can read the requirements in the below.
- The minimum age to apply for BPSC combined prelims 2018 is 20 years and maximum age is 37 years (for male candidates) and 40 years (for female candidates). However, the age criteria are different for different posts and the candidates can check the details from the official website of BPSC www.bpsc.nic.in.
- The upper age limitation will be provided to the candidates who belong to reserved categories as per Govt. of India norms.
- The candidates must have completed graduation or equivalent from any discipline from a recognized University.
- Physical eligibility will also be required for few posts, the details can be obtained from the official website.
BPSC Combined Preliminary Exam 2018 Application Form Download
The interested candidates who want to apply for BPSC Combined Prelim 2018 can submit their application form through online mode from the website www.bpsc.nic.in. The application forms have to be submitted on or before the last date of application, after that the applications will not be accepted. The candidates also need to send the hard copy of their application form along with required documents at this address-
Check here => BPSC 2018 Preliminary Exam Application form
Special Secretary-cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
BPSC 2018 Preliminary Exam Fees Details | General OBC ST SC PH Female
The application fee for the examination can be paid through online and offline both the modes. For online mode the candidates can pay the application fee via Debit/Credit Card or Net banking. The application fee for different categories is given below.
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates from other states is Rs. 600/-.
- The application fee for reserved categories (SC/ST/PH) is Rs. 150/-.
- The application fee for female candidates (domicile of Bihar) is Rs. 150/-.
Also Join Options for Top SSC Coaching in Dehradun.