The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the space agency of the Indian government. Its primary objective is to advance space technology and use its applications for national benefit. Formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR),which was established by the efforts of independent India’s first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and his close aide, and reputed scientist Dr. Vikram Sarabhai.
ISRO invites recruitment for the posts of Scientist/Engineer `SC’ in the pay band of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 to the to young engineering graduates. A written test for selection will be conducted 0n 29/11/2015.
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Civil (Code : BE004) : 08 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Electrical (Code : BE005) : 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – AC & Refrigeration (Code : BE006) : 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Architecture (Code : BE007) : 01 post
- For Semi Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Civil (Code : BE008) : 02 posts
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Electrical (Code : BE009) : 02 posts
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech in First Class or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65%
Age Limit: 35 years as on 24/08/2015.
Application Fee : 100/- for each application in the form to be pais in any branch of SBI through a payment challan voucher. No fee from SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to apply : Candidates are requested to apply online at ISRO web-site between 04/08/2015 and 24/08/2015.