The candidates who want to be a part of the Indian Coast Guard have an opportunity to apply for the posts of Yantrik. Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates on the post of Yantrik. This notification is only for male candidates. The applications are invited from interested candidates on or before the due date as mentioned below. The recruitment centers are Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata & Noida. The batch for the selected candidates for the post of Yantrik will start from 02/2019. The important details about this notification can be obtained from this content.
Important Dates- Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
The last date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 is 21st February 2019. The applicants must have submitted their applications on or before this date. The other important dates for the important events are as follows-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Application procedure will start from||11th February 2019|
|Last date to apply for the post of yantrik||21st February 2019|
|Examination date||5th March 019|
|Admit cards will be available from||5th March 2019|
Application Fee- Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
There is no application fee to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019. The candidates only have to submit their application form online before the last date of application submission.
Eligibility Criteria- Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
All the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts of Yantrik. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
|Name of the post||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|Indian Coast Guard Yantrik||· Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 22 years.
· The candidates must have born between 1st August 1997 and 31st July 2001.
· The relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved categories as per the norm of Govt. of India.
|The candidates must have a Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute.|
Physical Eligibility Criteria- Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
The candidates have to fulfill the physical eligibility criteria also along with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. The physical eligibility requirement is as follows-
|Running in 7 min||1.6 km.|
|Chest||Minimum 5 cms. expansion|
Important Notes- Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
- The selection of the eligible candidates will be on merit basis that will depend on their performance in the written exam, physical test & their fitness in the medical test.
- In the examination hall, no cell phones or any other electronic gadgets will be allowed.
- Indian Coast Guard has complete right to cancel or re-conduct the examination of a particular center or change of center of the applicant for any reason.
- Mere declaration of fit in the primary medical test does not mean that you are selected for the final medical test at INS Chilka.
The candidates willing to apply for the post of Yantrik can submit their applications by visiting the official website of Indian Coast Guard here.
If you and your friend want to do Bank coaching in dehradun, apply at options coaching academy.