Preparation for Mathematics to Crack SSC Exam
Hard work brings great success. To achieve something everyone has to work hard. For SSC exam also, the students have to put lot of efforts to get success in each section of the question paper i.e. English, Math’s and GK etc. Mathematics is one of the tough subject to cover for SSC exam. Well, SSC is one of the tough competitive examinations in India and Mathematics is a subject that requires proper attention and guideline to prepare for. The candidates who are appearing for SSC exam need to focus more on practicing Mathematics. You can join SSC coaching in Dehradun to get proper guidelines to prepare for Mathematics. However, you can also follow the useful preparation tips for Mathematics given below.
Tips to prepare for Mathematics to crack SSC exam
- First of all pick the topics you feel quite easy such as Profit & Loss, Distance & Time, Percentage, Speed, Ratio & Proportion, data Interpretation etc. Practice these topics thoroughly to get conceptual understanding. Practice on daily basis to get good command on these topics of Mathematics.
- Make a separate notebook of formulas, shortcut methods, easy tricks etc. and go through it on regular basis. These formulas and tricks are quite helpful to prepare for Mathematics maintaining accuracy and time-management as well. If you remember the formula, you will be able to solve a question much earlier. If you practice daily basis, you will not forget these formulas and tricks
- Take a set of model question paper from previous years SSC exams and solve it on the given time frame. It will also help to improve the time-management & accuracy. Practice Mathematics questions papers on daily basis to maintain the consistency.
- Mathematics section of SSC exam will also contains questions from Simplification, interest, ratio & proportion, age problems etc. that are quite common in SSC exam. One can score good marks if practice these topics thoroughly, hence focus properly in these topics. You can also refer a 10th standard Mathematics books to prepare for these topics.
- The time-consuming topics of Mathematics are Mensuration, Number Series & System, Speed & Distance, Profit & Loss etc. However these topics are also scoring, hence practice more to be quick in solving these questions.
- It is very important that you know the pattern of questions frequently asked in Mathematics section of SSC exam. For this, you can follow previous years question papers to understand the pattern of question paper to crack SSC exam.
- While practicing previous years question paper try to analyze your weak & strong areas so that you can practice more to improve your weak areas.
- Make good strategy for study. If possible you can prepare a suitable time-table for you including study plans, breaks, enjoyments, proper rest etc.
- You should give at least 2 hours of a day to practice Mathematics because it is a subject which needs special attention for preparation.
- Last but not the least is that you should not spend more than 25 minutes on solving Mathematics section in SSC exam. Remember to crack SSC exam one should give 100% best try to achieve good marks in it.
These were the tips which one should follow to crack SSC exam. you can check about for more notification of SSC exam here.