DFCCIL 1572 Posts Recruitment 1 August 2018 | Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India, MTS, Executive Civil, Executive Electrical, Executive Signal and Telecommunication, Grade III, Civil Artisan, Trackman, Electrical, S&T, Grade IV, Junior Executive Post.
DFCCIL 1572 Posts Recruitment 1 August 2018
DFCCIL (Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd.) is inviting online applications for the posts of Executives, Junior Executives and Multi-Tasking Staff in numerous disciplines. It is a great opportunity for them who want to join Indian Railway. Let’s go through the important details of the examination. Candidates who want to apply for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 at given posts level, can apply by using these given links
DFCCIL Job Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
Important dates- DFCCIL Recruitment 2018
- Issue date for notification – 28th July 2018
- Date for commencement of application process – 1st August 2018
- Date for closing of application process – 31st August 2018
- Date for closing of payment of application fee – 31st August 2018
- Date to download admit cards – From 1st October to 5th October 2018
- Examination date of DFCCIL 2018 – In the month of September 2018
Application Form and Application Fee- DFCCIL Recruitment 2018
The website to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 is www.dfccil.gov.in. The candidates have to login to the website and fill the application form as per the instruction given in the website. It is advised to crosscheck the details before submitting the application forms to avoid rectifications. Do not forget to take the print out for further reference.
The application fee for different categories is as follows-
- The application fee can be paid through online (via Debit/Credit Card OR Net Banking) OR offline (via E-challan) mode.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The application fee for General/OBC categories for the post of Executive is Rs. 900/-.
- The application fee for General/OBC categories for the post of Junior Executive is Rs. 700/-.
- The application fee for General/OBC categories for the post of Multi Tasking Staff is Rs. 500/-.
- The reserved categories will be exempted from application fee for all the posts of DFCCIL Recruitment 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for DFFCIL Recruitment 2018
For the posts of Executive and Junior Executive the age should be between 18 to 30 years and for Multi Tasking Staff the age should be between 18 to 33 years. Upper age relaxation will be offered to reserved categories according to the rules of Govt. of India.
The candidates must have passed Secondary exam OR Higher Secondary exam OR Graduation from recognized Board/University as required for different posts.
|Grade||Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive Signal and Telecommunication||97|
|Executive Operating Station Master and Controller||109|
|III||Junior Executive Civil Artisan||239|
|III||Junior Executive Electrical||8|
|III||Junior Executive Signal and Tlecommunication||42|
|IV||MTS Civil Trackman||451|
|IV||MTS Electrical Helper||37|
Join Options which is No 1 SSC Coaching Institute in Dehradun.
For more details, the candidates can visit the website www.dfccil.gov.in.
Prepare for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 with ‘Options Dehradun’ ‘Options Dehradun’ is known as the best coaching institute for competitive examinations. It provides quality education to its students so that they can perform well in an examination. If you are planning to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 then you can contact us on www.optionsdehradun.com to start coaching classes at the earliest.