DLA 2018 Judicial Member Recruitment 2018 Accountant Member Legal Affairs Vacancy, Job recruitment, online application, eligibility criteria. Department of Legal Affairs exam date. www.legalaffairs.gov.in
DLA 2018 Judicial member Recruitment 2018
The candidates interested to join Central Govt. have a great opportunity released by Department of Legal Affairs. It has announced the recruitment of 37 posts for Judicial Member and Accountant Member. The eligible applicants will be selected based on their performance in written examination and personal interview. The applicants are advised to submit their application on or before last date of application mentioned below. The interested applicants can fill their application forms through the official website www.legalaffairs.gov.in as per the instruction given there.
Important dates for Recruitment of Judicial and Accountant Member for Legal Affairs 2018
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Notification was released on||6th July 2018|
|Application process will starts from||Already been started|
|Last date to apply||20th August 2018|
|Downloading of admit cards||Will be notified soon|
|Examination date||Will be notified soon|
Candidates who want to apply for the given post vacancies should read the full notification first in the official website. They can also read number of vacancies released by Department of affairs.
Department of Legal Affairs 2018 Judicial Member Job Application Online
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
Many candidates ask for the fee payment of application form for DLA. There is a small fee to complete the application process. In the below the fee is divided by category wise.
- The application fee is not mentioned in the official notice released by Department of Legal Affairs. The candidates can check the official website for more details at www.legaaffairs.gov.in.
Judicial and Accountant Member for Legal Affairs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In the below of this line you can read the eligibility criteria for the given posts.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 35 years and maximum age should be 50 years.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved categories (ST/ST/PH) as per Govt. of India norms.
Eligibility for Judicial Member
- The candidates must have held a judicial office minimum for 10 years in Indian Territory. OR
- The candidates should have been a member of the Indian Legal Service minimum for 3 years and also have held a post in Grade II of the Service or equivalent or higher post. OR
- The candidates must have been an advocate for minimum 10 years.
Eligibility for Accountant Member
- The candidates should have in the practice of accountancy minimum for 10 years as a CA under the Chartered Accountancy Act, 1949 OR as a registered accountant under any law formerly in force OR partly appointed for posts (such as registered accountant cum CA).
- The candidates must have been a member of the Indian Revenue Service. OR any other equivalent or higher post for minimum 3 years.
Candidates fill the application from and send it to the given address.
- Shri Suneel Sachdeva, Under Secretary to the Govt. of lndia, Ministry of Law and Justice, Department of Legal Affairs, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.