Skip to content
- Tax Information Network (TIN) is associated with – Income Tax.
- Which sector constitutes the maximum share in nation income of India ? – Tertiary sector.
- Which helpline has been launched to assist Micro, Small and Medium enterprises ? – Udyami.
- Silk and Art Silk Mills Research Association is located in – Mumbai.
- What was the aim of Antyodaya Programme? – Helping the poorest among poors.
- The Vivek Express running on India’s longest train route, connects Dibrugarh (Assam) with – Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu).
- Which state was the first to Introduce Value Added Tax (VAT) IN 2003. – Goa.
- The basis of determining dearness allowance to employees in India is – Consumer Price Index.
- Name the winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics for the Year 2014.- Jean Tirole.