1. Three days was simply not a(n) _____ amount of time to complete such a lot of work.
2. You don’t need to be a(n) _____ see what the problem here is.
3. Make sure you read all the _____ carefully before setting up the device.
4. There are special schools for students with _____ disorders.
5. Seeing that some of their _____ have one, children ask their parents for a mobile phone at a very early age.
6. When the space probe landed on Mars, the first thing it did was to take a(n) _____ from the Martian soil.
7. The students gel a monthly _____ which usually consists of writing a report.
8. Half of the courses in our department were_____ . There were a variety of courses to choose from.
9. Children need to be taught to learn _____ at primary school, otherwise they can’t get anywhere in their school life.
10. In most countries, schools have two _____ , or semesters, while in others there can be up to six.
1. acceptable, 2. genius, 3. instructions, 4. mental, 5. peers, 6. specimen, 7. assignment, 8. optional, 9. independently, 10. terms.