Bank PO is a competitive exam which is in demand these days. Every student wants to get entry into banking profession. As the competition level is increasing day by day in Bank PO so the difficulty level has also increased a level up. The individuals almost from all fields want to appear for Bank PO exam whether he is a student or a working individual. The preparation of Bank PO for a working person is quite challenging. Bank PO preparation requires lot of time which is little difficult to manage for a candidate who is happens to working in an organization.
A working professional needs a good study plan and full on dedication to prepare for Bank PO exam. Well, there is no doubt that a candidate has to put lot many efforts to prepare for competitive exams like Bank PO. If you can manage time then you can join the best Bank PO coaching in Dehradun. Joining a coaching institute is a very good option to opt for preparation of Bank PO.
Develop a suitable time-table for preparation of Bank PO
You need to manage appropriate time from your busy schedule to prepare for Bank PO. Develop a suitable time-table and prepare for Bank PO accordingly. Try to stick to your time-table strictly if you really want to qualify Bank PO with good rank. Let say your office timing is a common one from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm then you can plan your schedule as given below. You can do the changes as per your office timing and as per your requirement.
• Plan your daily schedule as it is very important to get success in Bank PO.
• Get up early in the morning around 3:45 am. Freshen up and start study at 4:00 am sharp.
• From 4:00 am to 8:00 am concentrate on study.
• From 8:00 till 7:00 pm do your usual office preparations, office job then back to home in the evening.
• Take rest for some time say for half-an-hour.
• From 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm completely dedicate to your study for one hour.
• From 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm is the dinner time.
• From 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm you can do anything as per your hobby like watching T.V, listening music, playing games etc.
• Go to bed at sharp 10:00 pm.
• You can leave Sundays and take complete rest to charge your battery for the busy schedule of upcoming working days of the week.
Preparation tips for Bank PO exam
• Go through the syllabus and question paper pattern of Bank PO exam.
• Make a good study plan to prepare for Bank PO.
• Make a habit of reading newspaper on daily basis.
• Solve last years question papers to sharpen your knowledge.
• You can also refer books to clarify the basics and concepts of different topics of different subjects for Bank PO exam.
• Make notes of the topics you have learnt. It helps to remember the topics quite effectively.
• Stay updated with the latest happenings around the world.
• Earn simple and easy tricks to solve questions of Mathematics and Reasoning etc.
• Develop a suitable time-table as per your schedule and perform the tasks accordingly.
• If you can manage at least one hour time, get admission in the best Bank PO coaching in Dehradun to prepare for the exam.
• Last but not the least “Do not think about leaving your current job just to prepare for Bank PO exam”.