1 Aug 2018 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Officer Exam | Last Date 27 Aug, IBPO job 417 vacancies. PO Scale I.
1 Aug Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Indian Bank has released a notification for recruitment of eligible candidates on the post of Probationary Officer. There will be 2 stages of examination- Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. The qualified candidates of Preliminary exam will be called for Main exam. Start preparing from day one with ‘Options Dehradun’ which is one of the top coaching centers in Dehradun. The candidates can get all the important details related to Indian Bank PO Exam 2018. Indian Bank was established in 1907 and not they have 2836 branches. Interested candidates for PO vacancy can apply by reading these important information related to the notification and exams.
=> Options Dehradun – Best Bank Po Coaching Institute in Dehradun.
IB Probationary Officer Job Vacancy 2018
Tentative important dates for Indian Bank PO Exam 2018
- Opening date for online application – 1st August 2018
- Closing date for online application – 27th August 2018
- Closing date for online payment of fee – 27th August 2018
- Availability of admit cards for preliminary exam – 24th September 2018
- Preliminary examination date – 6th October 2018
- Declaration of result for preliminary exam – 17th October 2018
- Downloading of admit card for Main exam – 22nd October 2018
- Main examination date – 4th November 2018
417 Job Vacancies Indian Bank PO Post
The interested candidates can apply online from the website www.indianank.in. Fill the application form with genuine details as required in the application form. You also have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature. For the completion of application process the candidates also have to pay the requisite amount of examination fee.
The payment of examination fee is very important to complete the application process. The candidates can pay the examination fee online using any of these modes- Net banking, Debit card, Credit Card, E-Wallet and cash Card. The application fee for different categories is as follows-
- For general/OBC candidates- Rs. 600/-
- For reserved categories (SC/ST/PH)- Rs. 100/-
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank PO Exam 2018
Probationary officer Indian Bank Application form 2018 | Apply Online
Get admission in ‘Options Dehradun’ a best coaching institute for competitive examinations in Dehradun. The eligibilities for Indian Bank PO Exam 2018 are given below.
- The candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates who belong to Nepal, Bhutan & Tibetan refugee, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire and Vietnam can also apply for the examination (provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the rules of Govt. of India.
- The candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University.
- The age limit to apply for Indian Bank PO 2018 is from 20 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories as per Govt. norms.
Official website – www.indianbank.in
|Post||Total Posts||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|PO Scale||417||20-30 as on 1 August 2018||Bachelor Degree in any recognized University in India.|
Online Pre Exam Centers for Indian Bank Probationary Officer 2018.
|Uttar Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||Bihar||Others|
||Download Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 notification here.|