Notification for Application for Indian Navy Engineering Officer Recruitment 2018, Indian Navy Engineering Officer Job Recruitment 2018 | Job Vacancy Apply Online, Government Job.
Indian Navy Engineering Officer Job Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy has declared an opportunity for the recruitment of the interested candidates in Executive and Technical Branch. The eligible candidates are invited to join Indian Navy as Short Service Commission. Those candidates who wish to join Indian navy can approach ‘Options Dehradun’ one of the leading coaching center in Dehradun. The candidates can go through the important details from this article below.
Join Options – Best SSC Coaching Institute in Dehradun.
Indian Navy ENG Officer Recruitment Application Form
Important dates for Indian November Navy Engineering Officer 2018
- Application forms can be filled- From 4th August 2018
- End date for submission of application form- 24th August 2018
- SSB Examination date- November 2018 to March 2019
- Training will starts for shortlisted candidates- From June 201
Indian Navy SSB Exam for Engineer Officer Recruitment 2018 – 4 August
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Engineering Officer 018
- The candidates should be unmarried.
- The candidates applying for Indian Navy Officer recruitment 2018 should be born between 2nd July 1994 and 1st January 2000.
- The candidates must have qualified Engineering degree scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- The candidates appearing for final year can also apply (provided they have to submit the proof of passing the examination.
- The candidates will be call for SSB-Interview on the basis of their performance in the academics of Engineering degree.
Application Fee for Indian Navy Engineering Officer 2018
The candidates have to visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in of Indian Navy. You need to logon to this website to start application process. You have to enter the details such as your name, contact details, personal details, educational details etc. in the application form. The application fee varies depending on different categories. There is no application fee for any category of students. Join ‘Options Dehradun’ to get best coaching classes for SSB-Interview to get entry in Indian Navy.
Selection procedure of Indian Navy Engineering Officer Recruitment 2018
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Graduation degree.
- There will be 2 stages in SSB-Interview- Stage I and Stage II.
- Stage I consists of tests including Intelligence test, picture perception & discussion test. Only the qualified candidates of Stage I will be called for Stage II for selection.
- Stage II includes Psychological test, Group test & personal Interview. Stage II tests will take about 4 days to complete. The qualified candidates of stage II will be allowed to undergo medical examination for final selection.