Skip to content
- Which article of the Indian Constitution declares Hindi as the official Language of the Union and Devanagari as script ? – Article 343
- Which part of the Indian Constitution deals with the relations between the Union and the states? – Part-XI
- The Legislative Councils in states can be created or abolished under the article – 196.
- The Indian Constitution is borrowed the feature of appointment of State governors by the Centre from – The Canadian Constitution.
- Who carries out the function of President and Vise-President in case of their absence? The Chief Justice of India.
- What is the maximum duration between two sessions of Parliament? Six Months.
- How many members are nominated by President in the Rajya Sabha ? – Twelve.