Apply Online JSSC Nursing Staff Job Recruitment 2018 Vacancy, Online Registration for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Nursing Staff job.
Apply Online JSSC Nursing Staff Job Recruitment 2018
JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) has released a notification for the recruitment of eligible and deserving candidates for Nursing Staff and Other Posts. The application process will be commenced from 1st August till 30th August 2018. Many of the candidates already applied for the Nursing Staff recruitment released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission board. The applicants are required to submit their JSSC Nursing Staff applications before due date. All the other relevant details can be checked from this article.
Jharkhand SSC Nursing Staff Job Application 2018
Important Activities for JSSC Recruitment Nursing Staffand Other Posts 2018
|Issue date for notification||26th July 2018|
|Date for commencement of application process||1st August 2018|
|Date for closing of application process||30th August 218|
|Date for closing of payment of application fee||30th August 2018|
|Availability of admit cards||Will be notified soon|
|Examination date||Will be notified soon|
Official website:- www.jssc.nic.in
JSSC Recruitment Nursing Staff Eligibility Criteria | Jharkhand SSC Job Vacancy
- The minimum age to apply for the examination is 21 years and maximum age is 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories as per Govt. of Indian rules.
- For the post of Paridhapak, the candidates must have passed 10th along with 1 year’s certificate course.
- For the post of Male and Female Nurse, the candidates must have passed 10th scoring minimum 45% marks along with ANM course of 18 months. The candidates also have to be registered in Jharkhand Nursing Council.
- For the post of Mishrik and Pharmacist, the candidates must have passed 12th in Science stream along with Diploma or certification course in Pharmacist. The candidates also have to be registered in Pharmacist Council at any recognized State in India.
- For the post of X-Ray Technician, the candidates must have passed 12th in Sc. stream along with Diploma or Certification course in X-Ray Technician. The candidates also have to be registered in Pharmacist Council in any recognized State in India.
Join Options Institute for No 1 SSC Classes in Dehradun.
JSSC Recruitment Nursing Staff and Other Posts 2018 | JSSC Application Fee Details
- The application fee for General/OBC/Other State Candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 250/-.
- ‘The application fee can be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. The application fee can also be paid offline via E-Challan using in Bank.