Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 06/12/2015 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC).
No. Of Posts: 1000 posts
- Relaxation in age as per rules
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
Educational: Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Fee: Rs. 100/- in to be paid in SBI by payment challan or by Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate are requested to apply Online at http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php on or before 07/08/2015 for Part-I and up to 10/08/2015 for Part-II.