The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders.
Online applications are invited for the following posts in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) :
- Manager (Technical – Civil) Gr. B: 03 posts
- Manager (Technical – Electrical) Gr. B: 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Gr. A: 07 posts
- Assistant Manager (Security) Gr. A: 09 posts
- Assistant Librarian Gr. A: 06 posts
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to apply online at RBI website from 11/04/2016 to 25/04/2016 only.