MMTC 2018 Job Recruitment Deputy Manager | F&A Marketing Law Vacancy Online Application, Metals and Minerals Trading Corporations of India.
MMTC 2018 Job Recruitment Deputy Manager
MMTC (Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy Manager. There are total 26 vacancies for which the notification has been released. The candidates interested to apply for this recruitment process can apply from the official website of MMTC at www.mmtclimited.com. The application process has already been started from 1st August 2018 and will ends up on 24th August 2018. The candidates can obtain the important details about MMTC Job Recruitment 2018 here.
Important Dates for MMTC Recruitment 2018
|Important Activities||Important Dates|
|Opening date for application process||1st August 2018|
|Closing date for application process||24th August 2018|
Application Form for MMTC Recruitment 2018
The candidates appearing for MTC Recruitment Exam 2018 need to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee differs for different categories. The details of application fee is-
|Reserved categories||Exempted from application fee|
Number of seats available- MMTC Recruitment 2018
Apply for Options Institute for Bank Coaching in Dehradun City.
|Name of the post||Profile of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Deputy Manager||Finance & Accounts||10|
MMTC Recruitment 2018 Deputy manager Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should not be more than 30 years of age as on 24th August 2018.
The education qualification is different for different posts as follows-
MMTC recruitment Deputy Manager 2018<= Recruitment notification
For Deputy Manager (E-1), Marketing
The candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Enginering (in Electrical/Mechanical/Production/Industrial/Civil/Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Communications/IT from a recognized University. AND
- Must have completed 2 years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business course from a recognized University.
- Work experience is desirable for this post but not essential.
Metals and Minerals Trading Corporations of India | Recruitment 2018
For Deputy Manager (E-1), Finance & accounts
- The candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. AND
- Must have completed CA or Cost Management Accountant (CMA).
Deputy Manager (E-1), Law
- The candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Law (3 years program after Graduation OR 5 year’s integrated regular course after 12th. AND
- They should have minimum 2 years experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor oR working in a judiciary of a State Govt. OR in legal department of Central/State Govt. OR in a public sector undertaking.
For Deputy manager (E-1), Rajbhasha
- The candidates must have a Post-Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a main subject OR Post-Graduation in English with Hindi as a main subject. AND
- Candidates should have 3 years experience of translation in a Govt. firm/ reputed institute. The preference will be given to those candidates who will have experience of Official Language Act.