MP PEB Jail Prahari Job Vacancy 2018 | Madhya Pradesh PEB Recruitment Apply Online, Professional Examination Board, Jail Department, 12th pass job recruitment, Online registration.
MP PEB Jail Prahari Job Vacancy 2018
MP PEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) is inviting applications from interested and eligible applicants for the posts of Jail Prahari OR Constable. The application process will start from 11th August 2018 till 25th August 2018. All the applications must have reached on or before the last date of application, any kind of delay will not be entertained. The applicants can go through this article to get the latest updates related to MP PEB Jail Prahari Job vacancy 2018 recruitment online form.
Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Job Recruitment 2018
Important dates for MP PEB Jail Prahari 2018
- Opening date for online application process – 11th August 2018
- Closing date for online application process – 25th August 2018
- End date for payment of application fee – 25th August 2018
- End date for online corrections – 30th August 2018
- Downloading of admit cards – One week prior examination date
- Examination date for MP PEB Jail Prahari 2018 – 29th and 30th September 2018
MP PEB Jail Prahari Job recruitment 2018 <=Download Notification
MP Professional Education Board Jail Prahari Job Eligibility Criteria
In the below of this paragraph you can read the eligibility criteria related to the Jail Prahari job vacancy in Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicants must have passed Higher Secondary from a recognized Board.
- For the applicants having domicile of Madhya Pradesh, the minimum age to apply is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
- Whereas, for the applicants who belong to other States the minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limitation will be provided to reserved category applicants as per Govt. of India norms.
Latest Jobs – SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018.
Latest Jobs – MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018.
MPPEB 2018 Jail Prahari Job Recruitment Online Application
Payment of application fee is very important to get candidature for the examination. Your application will not be accepted until the fee is paid. The applicants can pay the examination fee through cash at KIOSK. The application fee can also be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. The application fee for different categories is as follows-
- The application fee for General and Other State candidates is Rs. 570/-.
- The application fee for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) is Rs. 320//-.
The applicants who want to score good in the examination of MP PEB Jail Prahari 2018 they can join “Options Dehradun”. It is a Best SSC Coaching Institute in Dehradun that offers quality education for competitive examinations to the students who want to get success in their career.