MPPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2018 | Madhya Pradesh CBT Exam Hall Ticket, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment notification, Call letter download. How to check MPPSC Admit Card online.
MPPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates on the post of Assistant Registrar. The application procedure was over on 9th June 2018 and the examination will be held on 19th August 2018. The authority will conduct the examination on online basis. Many candidates have applied for MPPSC Assistant Registrar online exam 2018. The examination day is very close and the applicants are waiting to download the admit cards. Check your call letter for MPPSC Assistant Registrar So for the information of all the appearing candidates is that the admit cards has been released on 8th August 2018 in the official website of MPPSC. The candidates can go through the details mentioned here in the article to download the admit cards.
Official Website – www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Hall Ticket Download | Admit Card 2018
The candidates who have applied for MPPSC Assistant Registrar online exam Hall Ticket 2018 can download their admit cards online from the official website. The candidates can follow these steps to get their admit cards-
- Login to the official website of MPPSC at www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Go to download admit card tab and then search for the link to download MPPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2018.
- Now click on the link and get ready to enter the details to download the admit card.
- Enter your Registration No. and Password (DOB) and click on submit.
- On submission of the details you will get to see your admit card on the screen.
- Download your admit card and save it on your PC.
- Also take the print out of your admit card for reference in the examination.
Check Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Registrar CBT Exam Admit Card 2018
The following are the details that will be given on the admit card. The applicants are advised to cross-check the details given on admit cards to avoid discrepancies (if there is any contact the authority right away to make it correct).
Also Join Best SSC Coaching Institute in Dehradun.
- Examination conducting Board
- Name of the post
- Name of the Examination
- Registration Number of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant (M/F)
- Date & Time for examination
- Examination Centre
- Test code of the Examination Centre
- Reporting time at examination centre
- Name of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Father’s Name
- General instructions for examination