Those who have made it to the top have always had a positive attitude towards life and its challenges.
Exam stress is a part of every aspirant’s life. Stress mostly emerges from fear about the exam. Management of stress is nothing but keeping the ‘’fear level’ low enough.
So what can you Do…………………………………
If you’re one of the many people who gets stressed out when it come to competitive exams, then we have a few tips for you that will help you to overcome this.
- Positive outlook: When you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, actively interrupt yourself with the ones like “‘I’ve done this before and I can do it again.”
- Be realistic: Remember that you can only do you best and that we all have areas where we struggle.
- Plan in advance: your strategy so that you wouldn’t feel that the task ahead is taking and burdensome. ‘Rome was not built in a day’. Work systematically every day putting every hour proper use.
- Optimum Learning : Plan you study sessions ahead of time and keep them to about 45 minutes, then take a 5-10 minutes break.
- DE- Stress yourself: Listen to upbeat music, go for a walk, enjoy a 15 minutes power nap or take a little time to spend with your friends.
- Talk to someone: If you are feeling depressed, the worst thing you can do is keep it all bottled up inside of you. Speak to someone you can trust (a family member/ counselor).
- Get enough sleep and Exercise: Taking care of your body is the best way it help your brain function well. Get active, even if you don’t feel like it. It boosts your energy and helps you to focus better.
It is advisable it have a PLAN B for your future career and life. That is the single most potent tool that takes away stress of an aspirant.
OCA wishes you grand success in every attempt.
For any query contact:
Mr. Himanshu Goel
(Director – OCA)