Rajasthan Police Constable Job vacancy 2018 | Recruitment Application Online, registration fee, Eligibility Criteria.
Rajasthan Police Constable Job Vacancy 2018
Rajasthan Police Department, Jaipur has announced the recruitment of 623 candidates for the post of Constable in Banswada District in Rajasthan. The application procedure has already been started on 21st July 2018 and the last date to apply for is 10th August 2018. The interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications before last date of application procedure. The important details related to the examination have been given below. Candidates who want to apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable job vacancy 2018 can read the full information regarding the job in the below.
Important Activities for Recruitment of Rajasthan Police Constable 2018
- Application process has begins on- 21st July 2018
- End date to apply for the examination- 10th August 2018
- End date for the payment of application fee- 10th August 2018
- Downloading of admit cards- Will be notified soon
- Examination date- Will be notified soon
Rajasthan Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 400/-
- The application fee for SC/ST is Rs. 350/-
- The candidates can pay the application fee either through KIOSK OR Online mode (via Debit/Credit Card OR Net Banking).
Rajasthan Constable Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum age is 25 years as on 22nd May 2018.
The relaxation in age will be provided to reserved categories as per Govt. of India norms.
The candidates must have passed 8th standard exam from recognized Board.
For the post of Driver, the candidates must have a valid driving license.
The candidates also have to fulfill the eligibilities of physical fitness specified by Rajasthan Police Department.
How to apply for Recruitment of Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 ?
The applicants can follow these steps to fill their applications for Rajasthan Police constable Recruitments 2018.
- Login to the official website of Rajasthan Police www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to the ink “Careers” and click on “Notification for Rajasthan Police Constable”.
- Go through the notification and instructions to understand the procedure of filing up the application form.
- Now you need to click on “Apply Online”.
- Once you click the link, you will get the application form on your screen.
- Enter all the details as required in the application form.
- Crosscheck the details entered in the application form before submitting it to avoid errors.
- Now submit your form to confirm your candidature. Also take the print out of the duly filled application form for further reference.