RBI Grade B Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2018 | Reserve Bank of India Hall Ticket Download, Call Letter, online application, Exam hall ticket.
RBI Grade B preliminary Exam Admit Card 2018
RBI (Reserve bank of India) schedules an examination every year for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Grade B Officer. This year also RBI has released a notification for the recruitment in the month of July 2018. The last date for the application forms was 23rd July 2018 and thousands of candidates have applied for the examination. There are 2 stages of RBI Grade B Officer examination- Stage I and Stage II. The Stage I examination is going to be held on 16th August and Stage II will be held on 2-3 September 2018. Now the RBI has released the admit cards for Stage I examination. The candidates can download their admit cards from the official website by following the steps mentioned in this article.
How to download the RBI Grade B Call letter Stage 2018
Here are some steps which helps you to download your RBI Preliminary Admit Card 2018.
- The candidates need to visit the official site of RBI www.rbi.org.in to download their admit cards.
- Search for a link “Opportunities @ RBI”. Click on the admission letter link for Stage I (Preliminary Exam) examination for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018.
- Here the candidates have to enter the details to get their admit cards. They have to enter their Registration No. & Password (DOB). Enter the given code and click on Submit.
- Your admit card will be shown on the screen after submitting the details.
- You can download it or can save it for future use.
- The candidates should take the print out of the same for further reference.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the recruitment will be completed in 3 stages- Stage I (Preliminary Exam), Stage II- (Main Exam) and Stage III (Personal Interview). The stage I examination has been scheduled on 16th August 2018. Thousands of applicants have submitted the application form for RBI Grade B 2018 exam. The qualified candidates of Preliminary Exam (Stage I) will be allowed to take part in Stage II. The call letters will be issued to these students in order to become eligible for Main Exam (Stage II).
Join Options for BEST SSC Coaching in Dehradun.
Reserve Bank of India Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket Download
Stage II examination has been scheduled for 2nd – 3rd September 2018. The qualified applicants for Stage II will be issues call letters for final stage of recruitment which is Personal Interview. This will be the final stage of selection. The candidates who will perform better in Personal Interview will get selection letter and will be called to complete the recruitment formalities