The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid.
Power Grid Northern Region Transmission System – II invites recruitment from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible for the following positions :
- Assistant (Finance) : 04 posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) : 01 post
- Diploma Trainee (Telecom) : 01 post for Kashmir valley
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) : 01 post
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) : 12 posts
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to apply online at Power Grid official website from 10/02/2016 to 01/03/2016 only.