Andhra Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions in Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into Andhra Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale – I :
- Name of post: Probationary Officer
- No. of Posts: 100 posts (UR-101, OBC-54, SC-30, ST-15) (PH-15)
- Age : 20-28 years as on 01/09/2015
- Pay Scale: Rs.23700-42020
- Qualification: Graduation in any disciplines.
Application Fee: The fees Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be paid online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are requested to Apply Online at Andhra Bank website from 17/11/2015 to 01/12/2015 only.