The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF on 20-3-2016 (Paper-I) & 05-06-2016 (Paper-II) the details of which are as under:- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police:
The post carries pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police. Sub-Inspector in CAPFs: (Central Armed Police Forces) The post carries pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200 and is classified as Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF:
The post carries pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- and is classified as
SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: The SSC CPO Age limit is given as per the official notification. Candidates must possess the following age limit on 1st August 2015.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institute or Equivalent are eligible to apply to these posts. Candidates can check the SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 official notification for further details.
Post Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
- A. Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- B Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)