RRC Chennai Safaiwala Recruitment 2018 | Paramedical Post Vacancy | Last Date – 28 August 2018, Railway Recruitment Cell eligibility criteria, job vacancy, Paramedical job registration form, Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Laboratory Assistant Grade III.
RRC Chennai Safaiwala Recruitment 2018
Southern Railway, RRC Chennai is inviting applications from interested candidates for Safaiwala and Para-Medical posts on full-time contract basis. The application forms can be sent through the website www.rrcmas.in. Only online applications will be accepted, any other mode of application will not be entertained.
To get best coaching classes, the candidates can get admission in ‘Options Dehradun’. It is one of the top coaching institutes that offers quality coaching classes to the candidates applying for any examination. The candidates can check important details of RRC Chennai 2018 by following this article.
RRC Chennai Recruitment 2018 | Important Dates
|Application Opening Date||27-June-2018|
|Application Last Date||27-August-2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||27-August-2018|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
RRC Job Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Safaiwala
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years and maximum is 33 years.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved categories as per Govt. of India rules.
- The candidates must have passed 10th standard or equivalent recognized by a Board.
Eligibility for Paramedical posts
- The age criteria to apply for RRC Chennai 2018 are different for different posts. The candidates can check the same from the website www.rrcmas.in.
- The upper age limitation will also be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as per Govt. of India rules.
- The educational qualification is also different for different posts. The candidates are advised to visit the official website www.rrcmas.in to know the qualification required for the particular post they are going to apply.
Join Us – Top SSC Coaching Institute in Dehradun.
Southern Railway Recruitment Cell 2018 | Fee Payment Details
Payment of application fee is mandatory to complete the application process. The candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card OR Net Banking. The application fee for RRC Chennai is as given below-
- For general/OBC candidates- Rs. 500/- (Rs. 400/- will be refunded)
- For SC/ST/PH categories- Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- will be refunded)
- For females from all Categories- Rs. 250- (Rs. 250- will be refunded)
NOTE- The refundable amount will be refunded if the candidates appearing for screening test. There will be no refund if a candidate does not appear for screening test.