State Bank of India released notification for the recruitment of 2200 Probationary Officers (POs) posts across India.
SBI PO Recruitment 2016: Apply now for 2200 posts
- OBC Category: 590
- General: 1028
- SC: 351
- ST: 231
Vacancies for PWD: 60 Posts
- OH: 20
- VI: 20
- HI: 20
Backlog Vacancies: 168 Posts
- SC: 47
- ST: 79
- OBC: 42
- Starting date is to registration for online application form: 4th May 2016.
- Last date of online registration for SBI PO post is: 24th May 2016
- Date of deposit application fee through online: 4th May to 24th May 2016.
- Examination date of SBI PO Exam 2016 : 2, 3, 9, 10 July 2016.
- Download Pre-Exam Training (PET) Admit card(SC/ST/ Minority): 13th June 2016
- Pre-Examination Training (for SC/ST/ Minority Community) : 20th to 25th June 2016
- Download Pre-Exam Call letter from: 14th June 2016
- Online Preliminary Exam Date: 2, 3 & 9. 10 June 2016
- Result of Online Pre Exam: 18th July 2016
- Main Exam Admit card Available from 21st July 2016
- Online Main Examination Date: 31st July 2016
- Result of Online Main Examination: 16th August 2016
- Download of Call letter for GD & Interview: 22nd August 2016
- Conduct of GD & Interview: 1st September 2016
- Final Selection List declare: 30th September 2016