GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company was initially given the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of the Hazira – Vijaypur – Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project. It was one of the largest cross-country natural gas pipeline projects in the world. Originally this 1800 Km long pipeline was built at a cost of Rs 1700 Crores and it laid the foundation for development of market for natural Gas in India.
GAIL (India) Limited invited Special Recruitment Drive for PWD candidates.
- Senior Manager (Instrumentation) : 01 post
- Senior Officer (BIS) : 01 post
- Senior Officer (Law) : 01 post
- Senior Officer (CC) : 01 post
- Senior Officer (HR) : 01 post
- Senior Superintendent (Hindi) : 01 post
- Senior Accountant : 01 post
- Senior Superintendent (HR) : 01 post
- Senior Chemist : 01 post
- Foreman (Mechanical) : 02 posts
- Foreman (Electrical) : 01 post
- Foreman (Instrumentation) : 01 post
Apply Online: Candidates are requested to apply Online through Gail Online Website from 19/08/2015 to 17/09/2015.
GAIL Corporate Office
GAIL Bhawan, 16 Bhikaji Cama Place,
R K Puram, New Delhi – 110066
EPABX : 011-26172580, 26182956