SSC Stenographer- Application Form 2019
SSC (Staff Selection Commission), New Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Stenographer. The applicants who want to join SSC on the posts of stenographers in various departments have a very good opportunity to apply for SSC Stenographer 2019. The applicants can go through this page to get more details about the SSC stenographer application 2019.
Important Dates for SSC Stenographer 2019
The applicants willing to apply for SSC Stenographer 2019 must check the important dates against important events so that they can apply on or before the last date. The important events and important dates are as follows.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Applications procedure will start from||20th September 2019|
|Last date to submit the applications||18th October 2019 (Up to 5:00 pm only)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||18th October 2019|
|Examination Date||Will be updated soon|
|Skill Test Examination Date||5th and 7th May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer 2019
The eligibility criteria confirm whether you are eligible to apply for the examination or not. You can go through the eligibility criteria of SSC Stenographer 2019 as given below.
- The candidates applying for SSC Stenographer 2019 must have passed 12th from a recognized Board.
- Stenographer Group D Transcription should be 50 minutes for English and 65 minutes for Hindi.
- Stenographer Group C Transcription should be 40 minutes for English and 55 minutes for Hindi.
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer 2019
- For Group D, the minimum age to apply for SSC Stenographer 2019 is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1st January 2020.
- For Group C, the minimum age to apply for SSC Stenographer 2019 is 18 years and maximum age is 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
- The relaxation in upper age limitation will be provided to reserved categories as per the Govt. of India norms.
Application Fee for SSC Stenographer 2019
The applicants interested to apply for SSC Stenographer 2019 must have to pay the application fee to complete the application procedure. The application fee for different categories is as given below.
|Category||Application Fee||Mode of payment|
|General/OBC category||Rs. 100/-||The candidates can pay the application fee either online (through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking) or offline (through E-Challan) mode.|
|SC/ST category||Exempted from application fee|
|Female of all categories||Exempted from application fee|
How to apply for SSC Stenographer 2019
All the applicants have to submit their applications only through online mode on or before the last date mentioned above. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The applicants can visit the official website of SSC to submit their application forms. The official website of SSC is https://ssc.nic.in.
Examination Pattern of SSC Stenographer 2019
- The mode of examination will be online (computer-based exam).
- The question paper will be of MCQ type.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The details of the online exam are as given here.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of exam|
|Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||
|Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
For more details, the applicants are advised to visit the official website of SSC as mentioned above. Those applicants who want to qualify SSC Stenographer 2019 exam with good marks are advised to join Options Coaching Academy. Options, Dehradun is one of the best coaching institutes for competitive exams. To join Options Coaching Academy for best SSC coaching in dehradun, you can contact at these details.