UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 | UPSC UP LT Exam Hall Letter, UPSC UP LT Grade Examination Call Letter 2018.
UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is conducting examination for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher LT Grade. The application process was started from 15th March 2018. The examination will be held on 29th July 2018. UPPSC has uploaded the admit card in its official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Admit card is an important document to write the examination. Without admit card the applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Options Dehradun, one of the leading coaching institute for competitive examination in India is giving step wise instructions to download the UP LT Assistant grade Admit card 2018 conducted by UPPSC.
UPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam Hall Letter 2018
- Organisation Name – UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commision)
- Post Name – LT Grade Assistant Teacher.
- Number of vacancies – 10768 posts.
- Examination Date – 29 July 2018
- Admit Card Date – 22 July 2018
Steps to follow in order to download the admit card for UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade?
The admit card were released on the official website of UPPSC on 22nd July 2018 one week prior examination. It is very important to download the admit card before examination date because admit card is like an entry pass to enter the examination hall.
UP LT Assistant Teacher 2018 Exam Call Letter
- Visit the official website of UPPSC at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Search for a link to download the admit card to appear for the examination.
- Click on the link. You need to enter the details such as registration number, roll number, DOB etc. to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take the print out of it.
- The admit card will have all the important details related to the examination such as applicant’s Name, examination date, time and venue etc.
- It is advised to check the details given on the admit card. If there is any mistakes in the details you should contact the examination authorities to get it rectify.
Important Dates for UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade
- Release of notification- 15th March 2018
- Commencement of application process- 15th March 2018
- Last date for online application- 12th April 2018
- Release of admit card- 22nd July 2018
- Examination Date- 29th July 2018
- Release of answer Key- After few weeks of examination
Declaration of result- After few weeks of examination date
Examination Result for UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade
The examination will be held on 29th July 2018 to recruit eligible applicants for the post of Assistant Teacher. After the examination being held, the applicants will wait for the examination results which will be declared in the official website itself. The applicants can download the result for further reference of selection procedure.
Examination Patter of UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade
Options Dehradun is sharing the examination pattern of UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade below.
There will be 2 papers in UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade examination- General Studies and Specified Main Subjects.
The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
There will be total 150 questions in the examination and total marks will be 150 as well.
Get success in UPPSC Assistant Teacher LT Grade examination. The best coaching institute for UPPSC LT preparation is Options Dehradun. Options provide coaching for banking, SSC, CDS etc. The teaching staff at Options is experienced enough to teach the candidates in different subjects. Here the candidates get preparation following the syllabus of a particular examination. The candidates who are ambitious and want to get success in their career “Option Dehradun” is the best coaching institute to learn how to perform good in written examinations.