The applications are invited from eligible candidates for scholarship Scheme of academic session 2018-19. The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department is conducting this UP Scholarship Scheme for the students of 9th, 1st, 11th, 12th and Dashmottar (for all UG/PG/Diploma/Certification courses). The last date of application submission date has been extended up to 26th November 2018. The applicants interested to apply for the scholarship can visit the official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in. The important details of the Scholarship Scheme can be obtained from this article.
Important dates- UP Scholarship Scheme 2018 (Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and Dashmottar)
- The application process will start from- 16th November 2018
- Last date to submit application forms- 26th November 2018
- End date to complete the application form- 26th November 2018
- End date to submit the hard copy to the institute- 10th December 2018
Application Fee- UP Scholarship Scheme 2018
There is no application fee for all the candidates of all the categories. The applicants simply have to visit the official website and complete the registration process. Fill the application form with all the required details and submit your form before the due date. The applications received after due date will not be entertained.
Courses available- UP Scholarship Scheme 2018
All the candidates having the domicile of Uttar Pradesh state are enrolled in the academic year 2018-19 in any course of the 9th standard to Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate, Diploma, Certificate or any exam are filled the Scholarship form.
Eligibilities criteria- UP Scholarship Scheme 2018
- The candidates must have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidates must be enrolled with a School, College, Institution OR University.
- To apply for Pre-Matric (9th standard), the candidates must have passed 8th standard exam and should be enrolled in 9th
- To apply for Pre-Matric (10th standard), the candidates must have passed 9th standard exam and should be enrolled in 10th
- To apply for Post-Matric (11th standard), the candidates must have passed 10th standard exam and should be enrolled in 11th
- To apply for Post-Matric (12th standard), the candidates must have passed 11th standard exam and should be enrolled in 12th
- To apply for Dashmottar (UG/PG/Diploma/certificate courses), the candidates must have passed any UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate exam.
Certificates required- UP Scholarship Scheme 2018
- Marks Sheet of last qualifying examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Application Fee receipt number
- Income Certificate
- Adhar Card No.
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Bank Passbook
- Latest passport size scanned photographs
- Enrollment No.
- For Renewal Candidates- Make use of last year Registration Number to login. You need to log in using last year registration No. to renewal section and fill the fresh details as required in the application form.