UPNHM Exam Admit Card 2018 | National Health Mission Exam Hall Ticket / Call Letter, Uttar Pradesh, Examination hall letter, Exam date.
UPNHM Exam Admit Card 2018 | Uttar Pradesh
National Health Mission Department of Health & Family Welfare had made an announcement for the recruitment of eligible applicants on various posts. The application procedure was closed on 18th July 2018. The UPNHM 2018 examination is scheduled to be held on 9th September 2018. The admit cards for the examination have been released on 28th August 2018. The candidates who have applied for UPNHM various posts examination 2018 can go through the steps given below in this article to download the admit card for the examination.
Overview of UPNHM Recruitment examination 2018
|Name of the organization||National Health Mission Department of Health & Family Welfare|
|Name of the posts||Manager, Counsellor, Nurse, MO, Pharmacist|
|No. of vacant posts||2390|
|Examination date||28th August 2018 onward|
|Downloading of admit card||28th August 2018 onward|
UP National Health Mission Exam Hall Ticket 2018
How to download the admit card of UPNHM examination 2018
- Visit the official website of UPNHM at www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Search for a link to download the admit card and click on the link.
- You will be directed to another web page where you have to enter the details in order to download your admit card.
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth etc. as required in the web-page.
- Cross-check the entered details and click on submit.
- On successful submission your admit card will be shown in the PC.
- You need to download and save your admit card.
- You can take the print out of your admit card for further reference.
Number of vacancy- UPNHM Examination 2018
|Category||Number of vacancy|
HPNHM Exam Call Letter 2018
Question Paper Pattern- UPNHM Examination 2018
|English Language (Vocabulary)||20|
Read full notification – UPNHM Notification 2018
Preparation Tips- UPNHM Examination 2018
- You can develop a habit of reading newspaper and watching news channels on daily basis to stay updated with the latest happening around the world. This is a very good practice to prepare for GK subject.
- You can refer previous years question paper to get an idea about the pattern of questions. This practice will help you in the preparation of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude subject.
- You can follow 10th and 12th standard books to prepare for Mathematics and Social Science subjects.
- To prepare for English Language subject concentrate to increase your knowledge on vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, solving unseen passages etc.
- And finally the very important part of preparation for an examination is “Time-Management”. Take previous year’s question papers and practice more & more to learn how to manage time in an examination.