The Union Public Service Commission known as UPSC is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil ServicesExamination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence AcademyExamination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service, Geologists’ Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces Examination.
- Notification Date: 18 July, 2015
- Last Date to Apply: 14 August, 2015
- CDS Exam Date: 1 November, 2015 (Sunday)
- For Indian Military Academy/Officers’ Training Academy – Candidates should possess a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- For Air Force Academy – Candidate should have a degree from a recognized university with physics and mathematics at 12th level or bachelor’s of engineering.
- 19-24 – Years Indian Military Academy
- 19-22 – Years Naval Academy
- 19-23 – Years Air Force Academy
- 19-25 – Years Officers’ Training Academy
Application Fees : Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs.200/- for General / OBC category candidates. Exempted fees for SC / ST category candidates as application fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection : Selection candidates will be based on Written Examination followed by SSB Interview.
|S.No.||Paper / Subject||Questions||Duration||Marks|
|2.||General Knowledge||120||2 Hours||100|
|3.||Elementary Mathematics||100||2 Hours||100|
How to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC Official Portal at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
- Find and Click on Click Here under Part 1 Registration in Combined Defence Services Examination 2015.
- Fill up Online Application as per instructions.
- Pay the Examination Fee as preferable.
- Submit the Application online.