Notification released for the recruitment of LIC AAO 2018 650 Vacancies LIC AAO Jobs Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Administration Officer, Government Job, Life Insurance Company.
650 Vacancies LIC AAO Jobs Recruitment 2018
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers (AAOs) in different Branches in India. The total No. of vacancies is 700. The examination will be held through online mode. For preparation of LIC AAO 2018, the candidates can get admission in ‘Options Dehradun’ one of the best coaching centers for competitive examinations. All other details related to the examination can be obtained from this article. Apply for the LIC AAO recruitment 2018 by online mode.
Important dates for LIC AAO recruitment 2018
- Start date for online registration- 25th July 2018
- End date for online registration- 15th August 2018
- End date for payment of registration fee- 15th August 2018
- Availability of Admit Cards- 1st week in the month of October 2018
- Online examination date for LIC AAO 2018- On 27th – 28th October 2018
Eligibility required for LIC AAO recruitment 2018
The minimum age of the candidates to apply for LIC AAO 2018 should be 21 years and maximum age needs to be 30 years.
Relaxation in upper age limitation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per govt. of Indian norms.
The candidates should have qualified Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s degree scoring minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Join Options for Best SSC Coaching Institute in Dehradun.
Life Insurance Company AAO Jobs Online Application
How to fill the application form for LIC AAO
- Login to the website www.licindia.com and go to ‘careers’ page.
- Search and click on the link ‘LIC AAO Recruitment 2018’.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and enter all the required details.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Pay requisite amount of registration fee and submit the application.
- Also take a print out for further references.
Application Fee for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
- For General category- Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD)- Rs. 100/-
*The application fee has to be paid online either through Debit/Credit card OR Net Banking.
Examination Pattern for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
The examination will be conducted through online mode. The question paper will be divided into 5 sections- English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Awareness and GK/Current Affairs. The question paper will have total 160 questions of MCQ type and total marks will be 300. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. There will be a penalty for 1/4th marks for each incorrect answer. All the candidates who are applying for LIC AAO 2018, are welcomed to join ‘Options Dehradun’ to get best coaching to achieve success in the examination.