Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India.
HPCL invites applications for the positions of, R&D, Safety, Packaging, Medical, Information Systems, HR, CSR, Legal and Assistant Accounts Officers.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites bright and dynamic Graduates, Post Graduates in specified disciplines aspiring to join its team of world class professionals :
- Experienced R&D Professionals : 10 posts
- R&D Officer : 15 posts
- Medical Officer : 02 posts
- Assistant Account Officer : 30 posts
- Packaging & Quality Control Officer : 02 posts
- Safety Officer : 10 posts
- Officer Trainee – Human Resources : 08 posts
- Officer Trainee – Corporate Social Responsibility : 02 posts
- Legal Officer : 02 posts
- Information System Officer : 08 posts
- Special Recruitment for PWD candidates
- Junior Administrative Assistant : 13 posts
- General Service Assistant : 05 posts
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to Apply online at HPCL website from 31/07/2014 to 15/09/2015 only.