National Seeds Corporation (NSC) is a Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture. NSC was established in 1963 to undertake production of foundation and certified seeds. At present, it is undertaking production of certified seeds of nearly 600 varieties of 60 crops through its registered seed growers. There are about 8000 registered seed growers all over the country who are undertaking the seed production programmes in different agro-climatic conditions. The turnover of the Corporation for the F.Y. 2013-14 was ` 738.75 crores.
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) invites application for filling up the following posts :
- Assistant (Legal) : 01 post
- Assistant (Vigilance) : 01 post
- Management Trainee (Production) : 10 posts
- Management Trainee (Agriculture) Engineering : 03 posts
- Management Trainee (F&A) : 02 posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil Engineering) : 06 posts
- Trainee (Human Resource) : 13 posts
- Trainee (Finance) : 13 posts
- Trainee (Store) : 07 posts
- Trainee (Agriculture) : 12 posts
- Trainee (Laboratory) : 02 posts
Application Fee : General and OBC category are advised to enclose DD/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/- in favour of National Seeds Corporation Limited , payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply : Applications in prescribed format should be sent to the Sr. General Manager (HR), National Seeds Corporation Limited Beej Bhavan, Pusa Complex, New Delhi – 110012 on or before 07/09/2015.