Oil India Limited invites applications for the following posts in special recruitment drive for PWD candidates.
- Accounts Officer/ Internal Auditor : 02 posts
- Executive Trainee – Mechanical : 05 posts
- Executive Trainee – Civil : 02 posts
- Executive Trainee – Information Technology : 03 posts
- Executive Trainee – HR : 03 posts
- Executive Trainee – Public Relations : 01 post
- Executive Trainee – Geology : 01 post
- Executive Trainee – R&D : 01 post
- Confidential Secretary : 01 post
How to Apply : Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format to Head – Personnel, RCE’s Office Building, Oil India Limited, Dulijan – 786602 (Assam) on or before 22/10/2015.
About Oil India Limited (OIL)
Oil India Limited (OIL) is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The company is a state-owned Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region.